Pelham Summer Experience Rules
Welcome to the TILW Summer Experience program! To ensure that your child’s experience is the best that it can be, please carefully read & adhere to the following guidelines:
Drop-off at 8:15 AM and pick-up at 3:00 PM are at the Pelham Middle School front entrance. Please email (see below), if your child is absent or tardy.
- Our security measures require that no parent enter the building beyond the main lobby entranceway.
- Your child must bring in a note on the days that s/he is to be picked up by a different adult, including a different parent. Without a note, we cannot release your child.
- If your child walks home, please send him/her with a note from you that indicates the dates that s/he will walk home and with whom s/he will walk. Without a note, we cannot release your child.
- If your child has any medical condition(s) that we need to know about, including any physical or emotional need, please indicate it on the medical form that accompanies your registration process. We have a nurse on staff as well as security monitors.
- If you have a question or need to speak with someone from our camp, please email us, email@example.com
- The Pelham Middle School Main Office is not connected to our program. Our office will be in the area of the classrooms. A door monitor will inform us when you need to see someone in person.
Dr. Ruth Kambar, TILW Summer Experience Director,
Parents are responsible for transportation to and from camp.
Drop off and pick up are at the Pelham Middle School entrance on Franklin Place.
Please be prompt for drop off and pick up.
We cannot be responsible for students after the class has dismissed. If you encounter a problem, please contact us at <strong>firstname.lastname@example.org</strong>.
We provide snack time. Please send a snack for your child for each morning and/or afternoon session, including a drink.