TILW TEACHER INSTITUTE OF LOWER WESTCHESTER (TILW)
SUMMER EXPERIENCE 2016
Welcome to the TILW Summer Experience camp program! To ensure that your child’s experience is the best that it can be, please carefully read and follow the following guidelines:
Safety and Security (We care about our campers and want to make sure that they are safe at all times.):
- Drop-off at 8:15 AM and pick-up at 3:00 PM are at the Pelham Middle School front entrance. Please email the tilwdirector, firstname.lastname@example.org, if your child will be absent or tardy.
- Because of our security measures, no parent is to enter the building beyond the main lobby entranceway.
- Your child must bring in a note, on the days that s/he is to be picked up by a different adult, including a parent. Without one, we cannot release your child.
- If your child walks home, please send him/her with a note from you that indicates the dates that s/he will walk home and with whom s/he will walk. Without a note, we cannot release your child.
- If your child has any medical condition(s) that we need to know about, including any physical or emotional need, please email us before camp begins at . Nurse Denny is on staff.
- If you have a question or need to speak with someone from our camp, please email the TILW office. Our phone number will be emailed to you. The Pelham Middle School Main Office is not connected to our program. Our office will be in the area of the classes in the Middle School. The door monitor may also inform us when you need to see someone in person.
- Please send a nut-free snack for your child for each morning or afternoon session, including a drink.
- If your child is staying for a whole day camp experience, please provide him/her with a nut-free bag lunch.
- Please complete our medical forms (see website or previous email).
Dr. Ruth Kambar, TILW Summer Experience Director, tilwsummerdirec